Transfer Bangkok - Koh Chang
Koh Chang is one of the largest islands of Thailand. In the Thai language, its name means “an elephant”. The island belongs to Mu Koh Chang National Park. The distance from Bangkok is 310 km.
The joint transfer is the cheapest way to get from Bangkok to Koh Chang. We will pick you up at Bangkok (Chanasongkram Police Station), near Coin Museum and take you Center Point Pier by minibus. The driver will get tickets and help you to get on board a ship. The cost of ferry ticket is included in the price.
• 06:45 a.m. – Check-in at Veronica Residence and transfer to Chanasongkram Police Station at 07.00 a.m.
• 08:00 a.m. – departure time from Chanasongkram Police Station (bus stop is situated near Coin National Museum).
• 08:30 a.m. – stop at Black Canyon in Hua Lumpong.
• 03:00 p.m. – Arrival to the Center Point Pier.
If you book a return trip, the driver will provide you with return ferry ticket for the arranged date. The ferry is off at 10:30 a.m. Please arrive to the Pier in time and make sure you won’t miss the ferry.
• 10:30 a.m. – Departure of the ferry from Center Point Pier
• 06:00 p.m. – Arrival to Bangkok, Chanasongkram Police station.
The pice includes: two-ways transfer by bus from Bangkok to Koh Chang, ferry tickets for round trip.
The pick up point in Bangkok is situated near Chanasongkram Police station, opposite the National Gallery of Coins.
It is incredibly easy to use our service!