Helicopter tour in Bangkok is an activity that will show the sights of Bangkok from a completely different side.
Here are flights over Bangkok for 30 or 60 minutes, which will introduce you to both the old quarters and the modern business part of the capital of Thailand. You can also book a helicopter tour over Pattaya to fully enjoy the seascapes, see the Temple of Truth, the Big Buddha, Mount Khao Chi Chan and other iconic places of the resort.
The helicopter sightseeing tour is conducted with an experienced pilot on the most reliable Airbus helicopters. Onboard the helicopter, you will have everything you need to enjoy your flight and take stunning photos from the panoramic windows.
It is not possible to cancel your reservation free of charge.
Less than 72 hours in advance 50% of booked cost will be charged.
Less than 3 hours in advance 100% of booked cost will be charged.
It is possible to reschedule the order for another date no later than 48 hours in advance.
1. The flights are operated on Airbus EC-135 helicopters with a capacity of up to 5 passengers. The cabin features spacious leather seats and air conditioning. Each passenger is provided with headphones with a microphone, so you can communicate with the pilot during the flight.
2. All flights and routes are subject to weather conditions and visibility.
3. Insurance: each passenger is insured in accordance with local Civil Aviation Authority rules. Please bring your passport with you.
4. If you are arriving on your own, please be at the location 45 minutes before the scheduled flight time. In case of late arrival, no refunds will be issued.
5. In case of bad weather conditions or other external factors beyond our control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice without charging the client. The flight schedule may be adjusted by mutual agreement, otherwise a refund will be issued.
6. Children over 2 years old require a separate seat reservation. Children under 2 years old can sit on their parents' lap free of charge.
Helipad Advance Aviation.
Departures and landings in Pattaya are carried out from the hotel's helipad Royal Cliff Beach Resort.